Housing for Seniors
West Town Village
Located in the Town of Henrietta at 60 Hendrix Road, West Town Village features 59 one- and two bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living-dining area, and patios and/or porches.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Three apartments are wheelchair accessible. West Town has an active resident association that coordinates social gatherings and plans special events.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval and deposit
- Patio and/or porch
- Gathering rooms
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.