Housing for Seniors
Located in the Town of North Chili at 49 Union Square Blvd, Union Park features 50 one- and two bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living-dining area, patio and/or porches. All apartments are smoke-free.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval and deposit
- Patio and/or porch
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.