Housing for Families
Union Meadows II
Located in North Chili on 30 Viola Drive, Union Meadows II contains townhomes with 42 one- two- and three-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, patios and attached garages. Five apartments are handicapped accessible and two are available to the hearing or vision impaired. All homes are smoke-free.
Union Meadows is in the Churchville Chili School District and is adjacent to a forever-wild area with walking trails.
- Private entrance
- Attached garage
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry hook-up
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community Center with meeting room, laundry facilities and kitchen
- Close to North Chili for shopping, medical, and post office
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
- Some project based rental assistance available
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.