Housing for Seniors
Located in the Town of Irondequoit at 4260 Culver Road, St Salome features 39 one- and two bedroom apartments, and 6 patio home apartments, with kitchen, living-dining area, a patio and attached garage.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval and deposit
- Community patio and benches
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Some project-based rental assistance
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence Housing develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.