Housing for Families
Located in the Plymouth and Exchange neighborhood in the city of Rochester, Plymouth Manor offers single-family homes and town homes with 67 two- three- four- and five-bedroom apartments, with off-street parking and a yard. All homes are smoke-free. Residents have access to a Community Center located at 70 Coretta Scott Crossing.
- Private entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry
- Laundry hook-up
- Energy efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Off-street parking
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Some project-based rental assistance
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.