Housing for Special Needs
Located in the Town of Elmira at 401 Powell Street, McNiff Commons features 11 one-bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living area and bath.
All apartments are handicapped accessible. Two apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Intercom entry system
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facility
- Energy efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Additional storage available
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- Easy access to public transportation
- Community room
- Community patio
- To qualify one adult (head of household) must be diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.