Housing for Special Needs
Located in the Town of Geneva at 235 Genesee Street in the renovated historic YMCA building, Elizabeth Blackwell features 20 unique one-bedroom apartments, with kitchen and living area.
All apartments are handicapped accessible. All floors are accessible by elevator.
- Intercom entry system
- Cable TV-ready
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Community room
- Additional storage available
- Close to public transportation, shopping, services, post office, restaurants and library
- Available to persons with a disability
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.