Housing for Seniors
Durand Senior Apartments
Located in the Town of Irondequoit at 4225 and 4250 Culver Road (adjacent to St. Salome Apartments), Durand Senior Apartments will feature 65 one- and five two-bedroom apartments, with kitchen and living-dining area. Contstruction is expected to be complete at the end of 2018. All apartments will be smoke-free.
Seven apartments will be fully wheelchair accessible. Three units will be for hearing/visually impaired persons. All apartments will be handicapped visitable or adaptable.
Note: The Initial Lease Up application lottery has been held. At this time, applications are being processed for all units.
- Intercom entry system and elevator access
- Fully equipped kitchen with Energy-Star appliances
- Bathrooms have grab bar in bathing area
- Community laundry facilities on each floor
- Washer/dryer hook-ups available in each apartment
- Wired for cable TV and telephone
- Central air conditioning
- Heat and hot water included with rent (tenant pays electric)
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community room
- Free off-street parking
- Emergency call system and sprinkler systems
- Smoke-free housing
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
St. Ann’s Adult Day Service at Durand
St. Ann’s Community will offer St. Ann’s Adult Day Service at Durand, which will provide medical and social adult day care services to the community at large. The facility will be located at Durand Senior Apartments.
St. Ann’s Adult Day Service at Durand will offer medical and social day services to eligible seniors. Some of the services to be provided include hot midday meals, exercise and wellness programs, and skilled nursing and health monitoring. For more information, visit www.StAnnsCommunity.com or call (585) 697-6000.