Housing for Families
Brown St Apts
Located on Brown St, Terry St, Wentworth St and Jefferson Ave, in the city of Rochester, Brown Street Apartments are double and triple houses, containing 15 two-bedroom apartments, some a have full basement, porch, yard and off-street parking. All homes are smoke-free.
- Private entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry
- Laundry hook-up
- Ceiling Fans
- Energy efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Security system available for activation
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.