Housing for Seniors
Durand Senior Apartments
Located in the Town of Irondequoit at 4225 and 4250 Culver Road (adjacent to St. Salome Apartments), Durand Senior Apartments will feature 65 one- and five two-bedroom apartments, with kitchen and living-dining area. Contstruction is expected to be complete at the end of 2018. All apartments will be smoke-free.
Seven apartments will be fully wheelchair accessible. Three units will be for hearing/visually impaired persons. All apartments will be handicapped visitable or adaptable.
To be placed on an interest list, please call 585-529-9555. Applications will be available in July, 2018.
- Intercom entry system and elevator access
- Fully equipped kitchen with Energy-Star appliances
- Bathrooms have grab bar in bathing area
- Community laundry facilities on each floor
- Washer/dryer hook-ups available in each apartment
- Wired for cable TV and telephone
- Central air conditioning
- Heat and hot water included with rent (tenant pays electric)
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community room
- Free off-street parking
- Emergency call system and sprinkler systems
- Smoke-free housing
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.