Housing for Seniors
Located in the Town of Elmira at 201 East St in the historic YMCA building, Clemens Manor features 30 one- and two-bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living area and bath. All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable and two available to the hearing or vision impaired. All floors are accessible by elevator. Clemons Manor is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The renovation retains the character of the original 1926 structure.
- Intercom entry system
- Cable TV-ready
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Community room
- Small pets welcome with approval and deposit
- Additional storage available
- Close to public transportation, shopping, services, post office, restaurants and library
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.