Located in a lovely residential neighborhood of Geneva, at the corner of Clark Street and East North Street, the newly renovated Clark Park town homes contain four two-bedroom and four three-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, a playground nearby and easy access to public transportation.
- Fully equipped Energy Star kitchen
- Plenty of storage space
- Off street parking
- Short walk to a bus line
- Minutes from routes 5 and 20
- Close to shopping
- 100% smoke free
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Apartments are for families who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless
- Must participate in support service programs
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.